Saturday 11 May 2013

Defending champion Roger Federer goes through early Madrid Masters ruin.

World number two Roger Federer suffered an early on defeat at the continuous Madrid Masters tournament concerning Thursday, a day after top-ranked Novak Djokovic exited the tournament also with a early round loss.

Kei Nishikori associated with Japan stunned the shielding champion 6-4, 1-6, 6-2 inside third round of Madrid Masters.

"He was my own idol. Actually, to overcome him, that was probably my goals for my own tennis career, " said Nishikori. "It happens with clay and it's awesome. It's not really your favourite surface. "

"I wasn't really wanting this, " said Nishikori. "6-2 with the third, that's not painless against him. I played well. I was a small amount tight of course, but he didn't generate many first serves with the third set and I could attack his second. I was more aggressive in the next set. I'm pretty happy the manner in which I played. "

Federer was just using his first tournament in nearly two months, since he lost to help you rival Rafael Nadal for the Indian Wells quarterfinals. He won the Madrid title against Tomas Berdych with the controversial blue claycourts. The courts have become back to red clay-based.

More Info: Old Trafford prepares to bid farewell to Alex Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment